The Lower Rhine and cycling. The flat Niederrhein is paradise in North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) for cyclists and inline skaters.
Schloss Gnadenthal has the ADFC certificate, the certificate for the bicycle-friendly accommodation provider (pension).
A bike tour with overnight stays? Schloss Gnadenthal is in the room directory "Bett und Bike".
Bikes, hire electric bikes,
bike shelter, e-bike charging station,
19 Route descriptions including card (bicycle + liner):
- "grace Thal-cycling" (7 routes)
- "Wheel wandering" (12 routes)
Bed & Bike service case with tools
The 7 Gnadenthal-biking all start
from Schloss Gnadenthal:
- bike ride 1 , 32 km, NiederRheinroute "The Düffelt"
- bike ride 2 , 51 km, NiederRheinroute "Imperial Forest"
- bike ride 3 , 55 km, Via Romana to Kalkar
- bike ride 4 , 46 km, 3 current route
- bike ride 5 , 41 km, Rhine Route
- bike ride 7 , 35 km by bike around Gnadenthal
short bike ride
- bike ride 6 , 15 km, cafes and gardens
In Klever booklet "wheel walking" 8 bike routes are
and 4 walking routes described with cards.
The * - routes start at Schloss Gnadenthal,
the other in only a small distance.
8 Bike rides
- Deichroute 30 km
- Museumsroute 14 km *
- Prinz-Moritz-Route 22 km
- Schenkenschanzroute 18 km
- Bylerwardroute 57 km
- Kranenburgroute 52 km
- Grunewaldroute 52 km
- Düffelroute 44 km *
Long distance routes to Schloss Gnadenthal
|Via Romana, 255 km|
|2-Länder-Route, 275 km|
|NiederRheinRoute, 1215 km|
|Rhein-Waal-Route, 90 km|
|Rhein-Radweg, 1320 km|